Chickpea Pudding Recipe
October 12 2014
- Soak all nuts in water over night: drain just before use.
- In a saucepan bring milk to the boil.
- Gradually add in the brown rice flour and the chickpea flour while whisking.
- Once the mixture thickens, add the orange blossom water and sugar.
- Once mixed together, distribute the pudding into small bowls, leave aside to cool.
- In a saucepan boil the sugar and water, stir occasionally.
- After the mixture has thickened add a squeeze of lemon and orange blossom water, stir until well combined.
- Add the drained nuts and split cranberries to the syrup, stir until everything is coated.
- Carefully place a small amount of the nut mixture on top of the pre - pared pudding.
- Finish with a drizzle of rose syrup to serve, can be served warm or cold.