Garlic Chicken and Potatoes Recipe
October 12 2014
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C.
- Thoroughly wash the potatoes then cut into chunky pieces & place in a large baking tray with the water.
- Cut chicken into thick strips.
- Put in a bowl and add Shish tawook spice, sea salt & sumac with half the olive oil. Mix thoroughly.
- Place the marinated chicken on top of the potatoes & bake for 30 minutes.
- Crush the garlic with the sea salt, then mix with the zaatar, lemon juice & the remaining olive oil.
- Pour lemon mixture on top of chicken, then return to the oven for a further three minutes.
- Remove from oven & serve with rice.