Quinoa Stuffed Capsicum Recipe
October 12 2014
- Heat oil in a saucepan add onion, garlic and mushrooms.
- Add all the spices and mix together.
- Gradually add the grated vegetables, mix thoroughly then leave to cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Take of heat and add quinoa, olives and cashews.
- Wash the capsicum, carefully cut a lid leaving it attached on one side and then clean the inside out.
- Carefully fill the capsicums with the prepared stuffing.
- In another saucepan, add the diced tomato, water the salt, crushed pepper, mint and rice flour and simmer.
- In a baking dish place the sauce and the capsicums then cover with foil. Then bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil bake for a further 15 minutes.
- Serve with the sauce.