Spicy Whole Fish Recipe
October 13 2014
- 1 large fish (1kg to 11⁄2 kg)
- 1⁄4 tsp of sea salt
- 350g yallateef
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C.
- Wash the fish, cleaning it properly.
- Rub the outside of the fish with salt.
- Stuff the fish with yallateef mixture.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
- While the fish is cooking prepare the pine nuts for the garnish by frying in a heavy based frying pan until golden brown.
- When the fish is cooked thoroughly remove it from the oven & add the lemon juice.
- Garnish the fish with the pine nuts, parsley & lemon slices. Serve with tahini dip.