HEAD CHEF OR CHEF
Oasis Bakery is bustling café with a contemporary menu featuring fresh ingredients and flavours of the Middle East. Its recently opened Pop-up in Mornington is open 7 days and is moving premises whilst building of the brand-new emporium gets underway.
We have an opening for an experienced chef to join this fun and busy kitchen. There are no late nights, no split shifts or split days off BUT you must have a passion for food and strong work ethic.
In addition you will need:
- Certificate III or final year of apprenticeship or at least 3 years previous experience in a similar fast paced café kitchen environment as the role you are applying for
- excellent service and communication skills
- the ability to work in a team
- ability to work across all sections of the kitchen
- excellent personal presentation, hygiene and food safety skills
- ability to show initiative and be reliable
- availability to work weekends
In return you will:
- be a part of an exciting and dynamic company that's currently expanding
- have access to Oasis Bakery employee discounts
- a chance to work with a great team of people
- gain access to unique career growth
Although the role is for a pop up restaurant the position will be carried on to a role in the new permanent premises once it is constructed in Mornington.
If this sounds like you, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org which role you are applying to. We are expecting a large amount of interest in this role, so unfortunately on candidates required for an interview will be contacted